I am sure you will have heard that all schools closed their doors on Friday 20th March 2020 until further notice, except to provide for children of key workers (NHS, Emergency Services, Service Industry and Care workers for example) as well as vulnerable children (which will be those with a social worker or in receipt of an EHCP) who need to use us to enable them to attend work.

Start of shut down letter  to parents

Arrangements for Critical Worker/vulnerable Children

If you now find you need to request Core Provision please complete the request form with evidence of key worker status if applicable.  You will be sent further details regarding bookings.

Request Form

Please note there will be NO Core Provision on Friday 17th July 2020.