Shoes should be of a dark colour in a sensible style
When choosing your children’s shoes please bear in mind:
– children need to run freely in the playground
– as the school has under floor heating, boots and trainers are unhealthy and should therefore not be worn all day.
During the warmer weather children may wear sandals in school provided:
– they are sensible and support the foot
– the footwear should have an instep support strap on the top of the foot or feature a T bar
– the strap must have a buckle or velcro fastening.
Fashion shoes or shoes with heels flip flops or crocks are not acceptable.
Socks must be worn at all times.